where to put the nozzle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stormy2000

hello,

wife and I have been FT since oct this year, as we made our move, and we just love it.  we are at our first campground and are getting ready to move again to another campground and have a question.

we have a rhino sewage hoses and though the hose will fit in our rear bumper, where do you put the nozzle?  we have thought of getting some
plastic box or something and putting it in there and store in the back of the truck while moving.  Seems the manufacturers would have thought
of that for a travel trailer.  Oh yes, we have 13 keystone sprinter 300 KBS.

thank you,

bill & jodi

I used a plastic 2 gallon painters' bucket and stored the bucket in an outside compartment on the trailer which I used for tools and non-potable water hoses.  (Potable water hoses were in another compartment.)    Store trailer gear in the trailer, truck gear in the truck.

I saw those at home depot.  thanks, I'll go there and get a couple, will come in handy.

bill &jodi

stormy2000 said:
I saw those at home depot.  thanks, I'll go there and get a couple, will come in handy.

bill &jodi

I used a pair myself.  One was for sewer hose fittings, the other contained a gallon jug of Chlorox bleach for disinfecting gloves*, fittings, and accidents. 

*vinyl coated gauntlets used by chemical workers and plumbers.  See http://www.harborfreight.com/industrial-plumbers-gloves-40533.html

Back
Top Bottom