A teaser for Seilerbird!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

captsteve

DW and I went out to a nearby campground that has Bald Eagles in residence. We lucked out and got a ton of pics of a fledgling Bald Eagle!!

Can't wait for Tom to get here and show us how to do better! :)

Attachments

• Bald Eaglet sm.jpg
    Bald Eaglet sm.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 105
  • Bald Eaglet2 sm.jpg
    Bald Eaglet2 sm.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 103
  • bald eaglet 3 sm.jpg
    bald eaglet 3 sm.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 120
Oh Steve, you are killing me. ;D I am so damn anxious to get off the left coast and get to the right coast. I don't know if I can do any better than the third shot, that is priceless.

Yes Tom, It was an Awesome shot. He sat and let us shoot him for a good ten minutes. He gave us a ton of great poses. It was a very lucky morning!

These were with my Tameron 70-300 f5.6, But didn't need the zoom. He let me get to my min. focal length.

We actually went to another camp ground about ten min. from Karick Lake also and found out there are at least 5 bald eagle that live there. So don't pay for the full ten days at karick. You might want a few days at Hurricane Lake.

Karick south is where we talked about, Today we were there and at Hurricane lake about 15 min from Karick. Hurricane is also part of Black water state forest. Hurricane has 5 bald eagles and Trina will take you there to shoot. Karick has one bald eagle but you can get to it's nest to shoot. If you decide to move to Hurricane all is cool. Both places are great.

I was shooting with my Nikon D3100, Trina with Nikon D5100

Here is one more shot, Not too great but notice the lens in the bottom corner, We were CLOOOOOSE!

Back
Top Bottom