Oh Snap! Driver seat swivel release lever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Y-Guy

It finally happened, I'd wondered if one day it would break. The lift up release lever on my driver seat broke.  I doubt any glue would hold it so I figure I need to order the part and replace it.  I have 2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J with the dark brown cloth seats. In looking at the parts catalog I think I have the right part. But I'm not 100% sure, has anyone run into this?

(C) 108049-04-000 Cable w/Mini-Lever Action Switch, 28? Sheath, 30? Cable

Attachments

• Screen Shot.png
    Screen Shot.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 71
Last summer I had the cable connecting the two side releases for the front to back adjustment on the passenger seat break. Fortunately it was only the cable and not the plastic lever. I was surprised at how thin the original cable was. I was able to repair mine by cutting a coat hanger and bending it to fit. Works well and much stronger than the original.

Update: Finally got warm enough to get some projects going.  Dealer ordered the part, of course have to order the cable & the lever - $21.  Not bad, of course couldn't find anything on just the lever from another vendor.  Oh well not complaining.  I did try to glue the old lever, super glue didn't hold under the pressure though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom