Golf at QZ!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

Last year we had a great foursome and a day of golf as an adjunct to the QZ rally.  In fact, I found out later Jeff wanted to go also, but did not mention it since we already had a foursome.

Heck, we should be able to take any number  ... even if we do something like split up 3 and 2. 

If we can get Ron to get us reservations at Emerald Canyon, we can do this again.  How about it Ron?  Emerald Canyon is a delightful and also unique golf course.  Hard to describe its challenges as it winds around various canyons.  There is even one par 3 where you can bank a ball off the canyon and onto the green.  Another par 5 that has a hidden chasm across the fairway you cannot see until you are right up next to it.  Lots of mean surprises but tons of fun!

Who is signing up besides me?  (I hope I don't end up as a single!)

Smoky Count me in if you can talk Audrey into coming out there.  You know I'm ready.

Clubs can be it the Trailer in the AM along with all the tools.? Never know when someone may need them.? For sure there is plenty of room even with Golf Carts.

OK, so far we have Ron from Big D, Shayne, Jeff, and myself.  If anyone else is interested, don't hang back because a foursome already exists.  We will find ways of handling this with any number of golfers.

The course at Emerald Canyon is perhaps the most unique and interesting course I have ever played.  I am dying to have another whack at it!!

OK Bob!  Glad to have you back in the golf group again this year.  Now where is Pete?  If we get a sixth we can have two threesomes!  Anyone else interested?  Just remember to bring your clubs with you!  ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom