2013 Tampa RV Show in Florida Jun 16th, 2013 Motorhome Parking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MotorhomeMax

I'm heading down the the 2013 Tampa RV Show on Jun 18th and since it's probably to late to get a decent campsite near the show so I think we'll make it a day trip. So I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on where the best place near the main gates of the Tampa RV show to park a 34 ft. motorhome? My two elderly parents want to make the trip with me and I would expect they head back to the RV a few times.

For any one heading to the 2013 Tampa RV Show here a coupon: Tampa RV Show 2013

Thanks in advance  for any advice.

We did the Tampa Show last year! If you never been, its a must see! We will probably just do the Fort Myers Show next week, its a smaller RV show.

Scott  :)

you can dry park in the rear for $20 a night. They come around after dark and collect the $20 in cash. Its within walking distance of all the things to see.

We do the show every other year. The DW's boys live in Tampa one year we drive down and do the show, the next year she flies down to see then. Being as we're within 3 years of fulltiming and finalizing what 5th wheel we'll be buying, when she left to fly down this year I MADE SURE she wasn't carring the title of our current RV to preclude tha chance of her buying on while down there ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom