Musicians to Alaska

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlaskanAnn

I hope this is allowed.... I am looking for workcamper musicians to spend the summer in Tok, Alaska.
Its a very fun place, Sourdough Campground.

Sounds like a fun gig. Are you a musician or the campground owner/manager?

I am the owner.  It is a fun place to spend the summer and I allow for plenty of time to visit the beautiful state! :)

That sounds really great. I would be up for it, but I wouldn't be interested for at least two years. Is this something that you look for every year?

Great Ann. We have a number of musicians here, many of them fulltimers. Let's hope that someone takes you up on the offer.

I hope this is allowed

Delayed response to the question, but a big YES to any offer that benefits any of our fulltimers.

One question, which I meant to ask earlier - are you looking for solo acts or a group, or does it not matter?

FYI one of our member couples does a karaoke act. I have no idea if they'd be interested in a stint in Alaska, but is that something you'd entertain (no pun)?

I will second the motion that Sourdough is a very fun place! We were there this past summer and had a blast. AlaskanAnn and here husband are great folks, (cook a great breakfast too) you won't be disappointed.

Sorry all, I was offline for a few days. Yes, always looking.  We had a couple that did an awesome karaoke show 2 summers ago. They were 'The Cash Masters' (Johnny & June). Any clean fun entertainment we will entertain!  :). Thank you so much for your help/interest!
Oh, solo acts are fine so long as they can keep the guests entertained.  thank you Maverick for the kind compliment!
Ann

Hellllllpppppp, Still need musicians or entertainers.  There has to be RV'rs packing their guitars wanting to spend the summer in Alaska...
Please help spread the word.  I appreciate it, Thanks all!
Ann

Or just call them, 1 Prospector Way  Tok, AK 99780, (907) 883-5543
http://www.sourdoughcampground.com/

Back
Top Bottom