Backsplash Redo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

falconhunter

Here are a few before and after pics of our backsplash redo. We grew tired of the wood and how dark it was. The new backsplash adds so much light to the counter area. My wife and I started at 8:00 this morning and finished about 3:00. It cost about 135.00 and that included all the panels, trim and new receptical and switch covers. I have pics of during the process if anyone is interested. All the materials came from Home Depot.

Attachments

• DSCN2054.JPG
    DSCN2054.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 270
  • DSCN2089.JPG
    DSCN2089.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 180
  • DSCN2055.JPG
    DSCN2055.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 188
  • DSCN2086.JPG
    DSCN2086.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 183
  • DSCN2080.JPG
    DSCN2080.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 216
  • DSCN2087.JPG
    DSCN2087.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 212
This looks awesome!  We are remodeling our old rv and happen to pick the same backsplash. Any tricks we need to know about?

We put the same product in a different color in our kitchen in our S&B house.

Really like it.

It is really easy to install.  Just used a tube of construction adhesive and a Utility knife and scissors to cut the panels.

We did some of the same things in our 5ver. Once I installed granite tiles for the counter tops...I extended it up the wall by the sink and stove.[/i]

They say 'Great minds think alike' so we'll assume that's true as I have these exact panels sitting in the garage waiting for my cabinet painting project to be completed before them getting installed.  Looks very nice and surely did brighten up the area.  Good job!

Hey Kim.
I think some baby back ribs would go with the backsplash. We also remover the stock stationary table and folding chairs and replaced it with a round movable table and chairs. It made a huge difference.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom