Shows near Northeast PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pondguy

Any shows near Northeast PA this time of year? I know Edison NJ is this weekend. Looking to get our and browse since we aren't camping.

You may want to check this out.  the Timonium Md RV show.

RV Super Sale

February 2013 (2 weekends)
15th, 16th & 17th 2013 and 22nd, 23rd & 24th 2013

FREE PARKING!

If you are speaking from the town of Northeast, PA, then there is the show going on right now in Hamburg, NY at the Fairgrounds.  If you are speaking of the region of Northeast, PA, then I have no idea!  I know, it's kind of weird that Northeast, PA, is in the northwest corner of the state of PA.

I am near Scranton, which is the northeast corner of PA, never new there was a Northeast, PA!

Timonium is a bit of a ride for a day trip. There doesn't seem to be a lot in my area. We have been to Hershey the past two years, and went to Edison, NJ last year.

Missed Allentown Fairgrounds this year because we had to take my son back to college.

One in Atlantic City NJ this weekend Feb 15 to Feb 18 at the convention center

wnytaxman said:
If you are speaking from the town of Northeast, PA, then there is the show going on right now in Hamburg, NY at the Fairgrounds.  If you are speaking of the region of Northeast, PA, then I have no idea!  I know, it's kind of weird that Northeast, PA, is in the northwest corner of the state of PA.
Well yes I have ben in the town of Northeast, PA.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom