My favorite photos from 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, dear.  You know how compulsive I've been about selecting a favorite each month.  Well, forget it for the annual collection.  Way too many beautiful shots from which to choose.  So many.  For some reason I'm drawn to that old sea lion (Shot No. 2) contemplating life with his flipper under his chin. 

I wouldn't have the faintest idea how to judge photos by technique or composition like so many forum members are skilled enough to do, but I'm continually reminded that you have the rare talent to capture the personalities of the birds and animals you photograph.  That, in my view, is photographic genius.

Margi

Many really great shots.  Thanks for posting.  I'm a sucker for sunsets so had some extra special favorites.  I also liked the creative ideas behind some of the shots.  Many would not think to do them in the way you do.

Now this is really disappointing or possibly embarrassing.  I cannot see the link.....

He removed it, but you should be able to read back in his prior messages to get the link to his portfolio.

Apparently an overreaction to (maybe a misunderstanding of?) a private suggestion for the placement of links going forward, but not to change anything that had already been posted.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom