Louisville, KY RV Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KarenS144

DH & I went to the Boat & RV Show in Louisville, KY on Friday and didn't see any we like better than our MH!  WOOHOO!!  It's not like we could have bought anything anyway but we avoided a case of the New RV Syndrome.      Don't get me wrong, there were plenty of beautiful RVs and I think more this year than the past couple of years which is hopefully, a positive sign for the economy.  The sad part is that this show in Louisville used to be a 10 day show stretching over 2 weekends with RV dealers from several states.  It's now a 4 day show with mostly local dealers.

There were high end Class A's & fivers and we saw ONE pup and ONE hybrid and lots of stuff in between.  The ACE from Thor was getting a lot of interest.  It was on our list when we first started looking for Class A's but lost out to our G'town because of the floor plan and smaller front windshield.  They're full of cool features but we still prefer our floor plan.  One thing I noticed in several units was the larger residental fridges...double doors with the freezer on the bottom.  I'm sure if you're full timing, you'd appreciate one but for camping like we do, I don't think I'd want it.  We noticed last year that a lot of units were using convection/microwave ovens and doing away with the little RV oven and that hasn't changed.  Many didn't have gas burners either.  While I've never used the oven in our Moho, I like the option of being able to use it and the burners if we don't have electric.  It seemed that there were more units that had a outside "entertainment centers" this year.

Have any of you been to or are planning to attend an RV show this year?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom