TTs with 2 toilets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buddy1969

We are just starting to look into a TT and are curious if any know of ones with 2 toilets.  Don't need 2 full baths.  Don't even know if we need 2 toilets, but the wife likes the idea.  There are 4 of us but may be as many as 6 of us camping at any given time.  I have found 1 it is the timberlodge 31BHS.  For arguments sake tow vehicle is a 2005 F250 with tow package and 6.0 PSD.

New here, thanks for all the great insight this forums provides.

There may be TTs with two johns but in a decade of looking I have not seen one.  [This the clue for someone to show and annouce that he has bought one.  ;D]

That said, most campgrounds, including public CGs have public johns.  With that many folks, just plan to camp within an easy walk of one.

Class A's with a bath & a half are rare.  (I have one though) so travel trailers.. I can't imagine.

Best suggestion is a port-a-potty and curtain it off in a corner.  Or park near the park's facilities (not a great idea in all parks)

But I can tell you this... I really like that spare "hole" in my MH.  Comes in handy all too often.  And as it turns out it was the perfect place (for many reasons) to install my "Ham shack" (Ham radios)  (The main power distribution panel is on the other side of the shared wall with the hallway, so power lines have a short run to the panel).  Small room, some unused counter space (just enough for the rig) and I can close the door so as to not disturb the wife)

Granted it is not a TT but the Wildcat 5th wheel 32 QBBS has 1 1/2 baths.
You have the truck to pull it.
Just my 2 cents

Or park near the park's facilities (not a great idea in all parks)

Time for a handy hint.? In the Trailer Life Campground Directory, they summarize commercia. CG amenities with three numbers? in form of X/Y/Z.? ?The numbers are ranged from 1 to 10, 10 being the best.? ?The middle number is the sanitation rating -- johns, showers, etc..? ? I never camp at any park with a sanitation rating of less than 8.? ? Not only is a sign of clean facilities, it is also a sign of CG management that is trying to run a decent park.

buddy1969 said:
We are just starting to look into a TT and are curious if any know of ones with 2 toilets.  Don't need 2 full baths.  Don't even know if we need 2 toilets, but the wife likes the idea.  There are 4 of us but may be as many as 6 of us camping at any given time.  I have found 1 it is the timberlodge 31BHS.  For arguments sake tow vehicle is a 2005 F250 with tow package and 6.0 PSD.

New here, thanks for all the great insight this forums provides.

Usually TT don't have the room for two toilets and they currently must be located over the black tank. If they were separated in the trailer there would have to be two black tanks. They may appear sometime in the future as they are now beginning to use vacuum toilets in motor homes allowing the toilet to be remote from the tank. I'm just very leary about using a vacuum toilet in an RV. I would think bad things could happen requiring expensive repairs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom