coleman mach 3ps a/c

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yukon3506

OK this may be a dumb question, but like my dad always told me (The only dumb question is a question not asked) so here it goes: I'm replacing my a/c with a colman mach 3PS and the man from Campingworld told me I needed the lower unit, I have a ducted system in my trailer now, is the lower unit that he is referring to one with the knobs on the unit itself or is this something else that goes inside? The one i have now just has a grill and airfilter inside. Did this man steer me wrong or will i be using my air this weekend? Thanks again.

I've never heard that term ("lower unit") with regard to an air conditioner, but it sure sounds suspiciously like the interior portion of an unducted air system.  Talk to the CW guy again and make sure he is aware you have a ducted system and want an replacement for that, not a unit with interior controls on the ceiling.

Here's the Product Data Sheet on the  Mach 3 P.S., direct from RVProducts (the manufacturer). It does not show any lower unit as part of te 3 PS package. Mach 3PS Data Sheet

RVP (Coleman) calls the interior panel & controls  a "ceiling assembly".  Coleman ceiling assembly

Thanks for all your help, after talking to a tech at camping world i was able to get everything straightened out, but not before the other unit was sent. So I won't be using my air this weekend and when you call camping world make sure you talk to a tech if you are unsure about anything because customer service will just give you whats listed in the book and say " That should work for ya" Thanks again for you help on all my questions.

Back
Top Bottom