Do I HAVE to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Molaker

Do I HAVE to watch the Super Bowl game?  I don't hang out at the bars so I don't have to discuss it.  I don't bet on it and neither team is from my hometown or even close, so I don't care who wins.  But then, there's those Budweiser commercials...Hmmm, maybe I'll watch a bit.

I watch it for the game.  I love big hits, great one handed catches, long tackle breaking runs, and everything else football.  Yet I have to endure the commercials and the half time show.  They need to have another channel that real football fans can turn to for a breakdown of the game at halftime.  No singers or wardrobe malfunctions for us, just a pure football experience. 

99WinAdventurer37G said:
I watch it for the game.  I love big hits, great one handed catches, long tackle breaking runs, and everything else football.  Yet I have to endure the commercials and the half time show.  They need to have another channel that real football fans can turn to for a breakdown of the game at halftime.  No singers or wardrobe malfunctions for us, just a pure football experience.
Amen. I hate commercials. The only good one I ever saw on a Superbowl broadcast was Mean Joe Greene and Coke. I don't endure the commercials, I mute it and surf the Internet. However I will watch the halftime. Beyonce is awesome.

My favorite Super Bowl commercial is the dalmation high-fiving the Clydesdale. 

I'm a football fan and will be watching to see if the 49ers make full use, finally, of our Oregon Duck hero LaMichael James.  He scored his first pro touchdown in the playoffs.

Margi

Half-time ? Isn't that when you go to the restroom ? And fix more snacks ? And talk about all the bonehead calls the refs made ? Do people really watch the half-time show ?

Wendy said:
Half-time ? Isn't that when you go to the restroom ? And fix more snacks ? And talk about all the bonehead calls the refs made ? Do people really watch the half-time show ?
I think half-time watching may have increased some after Janet Jackon's performance in Super Bowl XXXVIII.  :eek: ;D

Wendy said:

I have yet to see one worth watching.  Beyonce wont change that.

Since I don't have a dog in this fight I'm just after the commercials. As for Janets mishap...I've seen better and bigger in a National Geographic. Half-time gets a little boring after a while but is good in the background.....OH Heck...just realized the game is on now...gotta go

Snacks...try bacon wrapped pretzels sprinkled with cheese..... ;D

I am recording the game so I can watch it later and fast forward through the half time.

I am watching the game in my RV in the Fort Wilderness Campground at Disney World. One of the players from the winning team will be in a parade tomorrow on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. I am hoping it is a Raven. I will be there with my cameras. So far so good (halftime right now).

catblaster said:
Tom...does your choice have anything to do with Ravens being birds??? ::) just thinking...
Not really. I am a huge fan of defensive football and for the last 15 years Ray Lewis has been my favorite player. With Reed and Suggs the Ravens defense is simply one of the best I have ever seen. And so far the Ravens defense has dominated the game with two takeaways.

Okay, my movie is over and I just tuned into the Super Bowl.  Looks like someone just slapped the 49ers awake.

Kaeppernick made the Ravens defense look foolish in the second half but too little too late. That last goal line stand was exciting to watch.

Frank Hurst said:
I am recording the game so I can watch it later and fast forward through the half time.

We just got back home from friends and Sue had me record the game so she can fast forward through the football and watch the commercials and half time show. :D

Back
Top Bottom