New to Site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pnordan

I just found this site.  I am retired and my wife is an instructor at the University of South Carolina Upstate. We have been RV'ing for several years with TT, Fifth Wheel and M/H. We jsut purchase a 2004 American Tradition. We are currently planning trip to Alaska this summer!
I am having a bit of trouble getting the TV's to work from the antenna or SAT. The SAt is TracVision. AC suggested I call River Park for technical help. Anyone familiar with this setup?

Thanks
Paul

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the site. Congrats on your new RV. I would like to help you with your TV issue but you may want to post some more information.

1. Have you tested that the TV works with DVD or VCR?
2. Have you tried directly connecting the antenna into the TV to see if its the antenna or somewhere in between?

If you can isolate what part of the setup is the problem I am sure there is someone here with some expertise that can help.

Welcome Pnordan. DH and I are just up the road from you in Pickens. We bought our 1st MH just last spring and have covered the entire East Coast since then. We've got a big 'out west' trip planned for this spring thru summer. We have found LOTS of help and encouragement on this site. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Does you have the video switch box set correctly? Most newer RVs have a video switch box somewhere that looks like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Magnadyne-VCS7-VCS-7/dp/B001R5KTYE

Back
Top Bottom