Replacement for a Schumacher SARVC55

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2012Sunova30A

I have a 2012 Itasca Sunova 30A. It has a Schumacher SARVC55 converter/charger unit. I have two pages in my information manual which are of no value. I have called Schumacher about get a complete manual. They just sent me the same two pages. The unit will boil the water down in the batteries, so it is a single stage unit. I would like to replace it with a 3 stage unit. Can anyone of you all help me with this problem?

Thanks, Ronald

I emailed Winnebago about my Schumacher converter/charger. They would not suggest a replacement. I can't get anythingout of Schumacher company. I am looking at the Progressive Dynamics PD9260C unit with charge wizard. I measured the area where the Schumacher unit is located and the PD9260C will fit. I know I am going to a 60 amp unit to replace my 55 amp. But I want the 3-stage unit over the 1-stage unit. Anyone out there tried this replacement and/or have a problem with the change?

Thanks Ron

I upgrade my 3645 converter to a 9260 with the dongel a few weeks ago. It took a couple days to get my batteries up to full charge. I haven't used the coach, but have checked it several times and every time I look at it, it's in float mode. Haven't had to add any water yet. I bought mine off of E-bay for $134.00 and $12.00 for the dongel.

Gary I measured the location and it looks like it will fit. I am tired of the batteries boiling out. I am also going to get the converter status remote pendant. I think that would be a big help since the unit is behind a wood panel. Thanks for the feedback.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom