1962 4106

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SamHill

Full timing in Ohio. Interior pix after Spring cleaning is done.

Attachments

• AAA-Bus-01.jpg
    AAA-Bus-01.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 222
  • AAA-Bus-02.jpg
    AAA-Bus-02.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 123
  • AAA-Bus-03.jpg
    AAA-Bus-03.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 148
  • AAA-Bus-04.jpg
    AAA-Bus-04.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 131
Where in SamHill did you find that gem! LOL

She is awesome. Put some elbow grease into polishing her out and she will be a real head turner!

Congrats

Steve

For 20 years I drove past this bus parked at a machine shop, and always said to myself, man I'd love to have that", then one day I'm driving by, and there on the windshield in white shoe polish it said, FOR SALE $5000.

You know what happened next ROFLMAO!

Capt. if that was good enough, I ended up remodeling the machine shop offices and made back my five grand, plus a good bit. Even better, I made a good friend of the machine shop/former bus owner. Sometimes things just work out/God works in mysterious ways!

Really fine body.  It is great to see one that has not been beaten with a hammer.  Looking forward to seeing your interior rehab.  Where in Ohio are you?  I'm in central (NW of Columbus).

Nelson_Danforth said:
Really fine body.  It is great to see one that has not been beaten with a hammer.  Looking forward to seeing your interior rehab.  Where in Ohio are you?  I'm in central (NW of Columbus).

We are just north of Dayton. The body is in pretty good shape. There are three panels with some minor dings and dents, and I'm sure to find a few more when I buff it out.

jonnapierce said:
That is pure and majestic awesomeness!  She's a diamond in the rough, I would love a tour!  Congrats!

Thanks for your kind comment Jonna. We've been cleaning all week getting ready for a weekend jaunt with my band, and will be taking some interior pix before it gets that "lived in" look again.  :)

Thanks for sharing the pic's. We just love seeing those old boys in the CG's, just don't see enough of them. Enjoy.

SamHill said:
We are just north of Dayton.
Sam ... I have a busnut friend who lives in Beaver Creek (south edge of Dayton).  He owned a 4106 at one time, and did a great deal of mechanical work on it.  Sold it, but he still is an avid busnut in his current bus conversion.  PM me, I will give you his phone number and e-address.

Also look at this web site.  I don't know these people but they do have a 4106.

www.technomadia.com/zephyr/

Drove the 4106 and 4104's back in the 70's.  Always loved the 06's with the big engine,,, ran like hell compared to the 04's.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom