FMCA Rally Lazy Days Tucson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PancakeBill

I hear a little of this, and thoght it might benefit from a topic.  I know about when this is and it appears it will be just before we can arrive, but specifics???

Our exodus from Yellowstone is 3/17, we head to see our son in Goodyear, then to LD,, hopefully we can overlap and see some folks!

We will likely be there the 23rd or 24th. 

Our trip is 17th lv park get to Bozeman, 18th Ogden, 19th FIllmore or a little south, 20 maybe Goodyear if we push a bit,  couple days with son then Tucson.

Son just built a home there, we need to hang with him a bit. 

From Tucson, start heading north.

Jim, Rt 60 is one we would prefer to avoid, but it means we can stop at Peg & Dons going that way.  We did 60 last year and the Salt River descent was a bit 'cringy', Jolene made me promise not to take her through it again.

We tried to sign up a week ago and they're filled.  On the day Jerry called the wait list had 42 names.  We figured there probably would not be that many cancellations so didn't add our name.  So, if you haven't already made your reservation, the likelihood of attending is not very good.

ArdraF

Don,

I wondered if you found them.;D ;D I just purchased four more hoping I would not forget them again. Left the last one in Yuma the last time we were there! I'm beginning to think this traveling is meant for younger minds.  :) :)

It turns out, just by chance, that we will be staying at Lazydays during this period for repairs, mods, oil change, etc.  I would imagine that if I wanted to attend the rally I would have to get a day (or more) pass, since we already have reservations.

I hope that we can meet some of you while we are there.

++Larry

Sounds like a plan.  Just keep  tuned to RVForum at this thread and I'm sure we will announce our locations.
Love meeting new friends!

Betty and Terry

Larry,

We will be there along with the Brewers and Kuchs. I doubt you will need a pass to meet with the forum framily, only to attend any of the rally functions.  :) Hopefully, "Mom & Dad" of the QZ rally will be there as well. They are otherwise known as Fred & Daisy Thomas. I dubbed them "Mom & Dad" since they got many of us to venture west to begin a fabulous journey which is still ongoing.

We will be at LD service tomorrow night and be in the campground Monday Night for the week.
We had a great 5 days with Pat and Jim here in Willcox.

ken

Back
Top Bottom