FMCA Rally Lazy Days Tucson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was very nice meeting you folks today.  It was a nice break to a crazy day.  We look forward to getting together later.  Let us know your site numbers, so we can track you guys down as well. PancakeBill, please look us up when you get here and say hello.  We don't leave until the 9th of next month.

Warning:  stay off the roads tomorrow (you know why)  LOL

Just for the official record, let me also acknowledge the fact that it was nice to meet, and break bread (or lobsters) with the Belikoffs, in spite of what Kim says about them in off the board e-mails. We're in 1410 until Tuesday.

Randy

Last night we had a group dinner out at Red Lobster
Besides Sheila and myself we had:
Fred and Daisy
Larry and Kathy
Jim and Pat
Terry and Betty
Randy and Debbie

Attachments

• INTO Rally 2013 Grp Dinner Red Lobster 1.jpg
    INTO Rally 2013 Grp Dinner Red Lobster 1.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 40
  • INTO Rally 2013 Grp Dinner Red Lobster.jpg
    INTO Rally 2013 Grp Dinner Red Lobster.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 37
I don't dare tell Pat about this as she is already counting the days till we get to Portland and a Red Lobster.  Closest one to us is ~150 miles away in Billings.  We are coming up in the world though as we now have an Olive Garden!  Can a Red Lobster be far behind?????????

Judy,

Sorry I missed your post. I would say that Happy Hour would be at out coach again today, but we are in service and I don't know when they will finish. We are in site 1447.

What is your site number?

ken

The entertainment last night's was: Mariachi Los Changuitos Feos De Tucson

Attachments

• INTO Rally Enertainmnet night 2.jpg
    INTO Rally Enertainmnet night 2.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 29
I was having too much fun to make any posts during this rally.  Lazydays has been a wonderful venue for the FMCA area rally.  I've learned so much through  seminars on  FMCA MEmber benefits, Fire safety evacuation methods, and traveling in an RV in Europe.  I've met new friends.  I've enjoyed the camaraderie of  long time friends! Terry test drove a new  motorhome.  I've been fed a  fine breakfast with fluffy eggs every morning. I've been entertained each evening  with  local talent from Tucson!  I will top it all off with  donuts in the morning as a farewell.  It is always sad to  see a rally come to an end but on to plan the next event!

Thank you RVForum friends for enriching my life!

Larry,

Missed you and Kathy at Happy Hour tonight. Remember we'll be here until the 29th. Judy, where are you???

Sorry to see the rally end but had a great time. Dinner tonight with "Mom & Dad" Thomas. Without them we would not have been fulltiming for 15 years!! On the 29th of March we will start our trek back to Yellowstone with Pancake Bill. If any of you are in the area this summer, be sure to stop by the Park Store at Old Faithful and say hi. If we are not there, someone will know where we are at the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe-
Back
Top Bottom