FMCA Rally Lazy Days Tucson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was a Cornerstone by Entegra.  Yes it was fun.  Big engine, smooth ride.  Seemed like we were going to New Mexico on the drive.  Not quite the right one  for me.  He's quite a shopper!

Missing it by Thiis......> much!  We will arrive on Tuesday mid afternoon.  Looking forward to getting back in the motorhome!  Winter at Yellowstone was wonderful, and the past week travel in our little one was a blast, but time for a bathroom in the coach again, time for hookups. 

Plus while at LD, time for a nice soak in the hot pool.

We are now in Goodyear at our sons, went past Surprise and waved at the empty lots of friends, but today Jolene wanted to go to stores.  I got something, she got a cutting board.  Looked for other items, but nothing just right. 

Looks like more shopping.

BYTW, Valley of Fire SP, Thank you Wendy I think), was amazing, even have RV sites with W/E.  $30 a night, but wow, what a place to camp.  Hecl no hookups are 20 a night, again, what a place, and leaned a secret or two about getting there.

So, whoever will still be at LD Tues for a couple nights, we will be there soon. 

Oh, did you all go by ad say hello to our MH in storage?

We're in Scottsdale. Wave when you drive by.

I figured the Westie would like Valley of Fire. Sometimes nature is lots better than resorts.

Wendy

It was so good seeing some of our very long time friends and meeting a few new ones.  It was such a treat for us to even get there.  We had a great time catching up with all of you again.
Till next time......... :'(

Daisy (and Fred, too). 

Well we are back in Surprise. The rally is over for us. :(
But we had a great time with great friends.  :)

Next stop MOAB!

ken

PancakeBill said:
...  We will arrive on Tuesday mid afternoon.  Looking forward to getting back in the motorhome!  ... Plus while at LD, time for a nice soak in the hot pool. ... So, whoever will still be at LD Tues for a couple nights, we will be there soon. 
We've never met, but would be glad to get together while you are here.  Please stop by 1599 and say hello.  I know Jim and Pat are still here. Jim, I don't remember where you are, can you point me in the right direction?
++Larry

We have the 4 week dawdle time but not the itinerary.  My rig should be moved to a site in the morning, plugged in and fridge turned on. 

We should be there by mid to late afternoon.

We pull out in the morning.  We were lucky enough to have lunch with  Chuck and Marie (and Jim and Pat) to get the details of their purchase of  Ned and Lorna's lot in TX.  Our RVForum is such a small world.

Then we had  a final Happy hour at Jim and Pat's.  I have a hard time saying  farewell to those we may not see for a long while so maybe we will  say good byes in morning.  Randy and Debbie are leaving in am too.  Sorry Bill and Jolene to miss you by such a  few hours.

Lazy Days has been such a good host for our rally both before an after the FMCA event.  This staff is exceptional in fulfilling  our every need, from the friendly guys in the  security booth to the wait staff in restaurant, good, happy people!

Sheila and I have nominated Randy for a follow up rally next year! 

This has been a great time for us. To be with several of the original members of the QZ rallies is precious. Sad to see it end for this year and we hope we can do it again.

Daisy & Fred,

We really enjoyed our time with you both. I especially enjoyed my talks with Fred and will treasure the photo that Terry took of the two of us at breakfast.

Meeting with newer members was also a great joy. This Framily has grown far above what anyone could have imagined from its meager beginnings on Compuserve.

Larry, we are in site 1453, just up the road from Ken & Sheila's location.

We're not sure if we will ever be able to spend any  time in the Southwest in the future but will never forget the friendships bonded over simple rallies on the desert. Fred & Daisy opened up a whole new world for us with their first trip to QZ. It has been a heck of a ride since.

If anyone is coming to Yellowstone, be sure to look us up at the Park Store at the Old Faithful Visitor's Education Center. Pancake Bill & Jolene will also be there.

We will be leaving Goodyear about 10:30 to 11:30, probably stop at Ikea, east of the city, never been to one before and then on to Tucson.  My MH should be on site something? in the morning to allow fridge to come down to temp. 

Looking forward to seeing it again, it has been a while.

Bill,

Your coach is on site 1342, right across from the office. We're way over on site 1453. It looks like they have not leveled it but it is plugged in. We're on the patio now.  :)

Thanks Jim!  I asked them to put me near you guys if you were still here, did you veto that?  We were on that site in the fall, they must think we like it there.

It is OK, has nice grass along side.

We arrived this afternoon, changed sites from the nice one they assigned, got closer to Jim & Pat and the pool. 

Had a nice dinner at the clubhouse and relaxed aftwerwards.  Still need to find DakotaRed.  Morning, run to grocery store and stock up, Costco for a new TV and settle in, get ready for travel.

Sorry we missed the rally and all the framily, but family, son Justin was on the way with a newly built house to show off in Goodyear. 

PancakeBill said:
...  Still need to find DakotaRed.  ... Costco for a new TV and settle in, ...
We look forward to you stopping by and saying hello.  Interesting your comment about the TV.  A couple of days ago I just got back from COSTCO and bought a new TV.  I would be glad to show you our choice.

We are heading there this morning.  What did you get?  I am looking for something around a 40"  Be tight on the dash, but I have one in Yellowstone to switch out to that fits perfect. 

After watching the 3d TV at our son's place, I am tempted to get one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom