Morning Visitor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Dick

Moderator Emeritus
When we arrived at Quail Ridge we were told there was a resident Road Runner that would appear every morning. I finally saw it this morning one site over from our coach. He flew into a tree on the other side of a chain link fence. I took a few shots and, while trying to erase a bad one, he suddenly appeared about 30' in front of me. I got this shot.

Attachments

• IMG_0359.1.JPG
    IMG_0359.1.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 87
Nice shot, Jim. I am jealous, I have never seen a RR fly. I have ran into a few tame ones that would allow me to approach within a few feet.

Thanks, Tom. I didn't actually see him fly as he was in the tree before I spotted him. He then jumped down onto the ground. I understand they much prefer to run than fly, which makes sense since they are Road Runners.  ;D

Beautiful pic, I can never seem to catch things like that, I enjoy seeing yours. Keep them coming

Jim Dick said:
I finally saw it this morning one site over from our coach. He flew into a tree on the other side of a chain link fence. I took a few shots and, while trying to erase a bad one, he suddenly appeared about 30' in front of me. I got this shot.

OK Jim, you got me. We don't have any roadrunners in FL. :)

Jerry,

Thanks, glad you enjoy them. I'll try to keep them coming but, sometimes, it isn't easy. :) :) Here's a cropped photo from the original.

Attachments

• IMG_0359.1-001.JPG
    IMG_0359.1-001.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom