Unit with King and bunks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buddy1969

Ok so as you know I'm still just looking, but my new "quest" has been a unit with a King and bunks.  Being 6'4" 275# I like a comfortable bed.  I thought a queen would do now I've decided not.  5er ot TT doesn't matter.  If I'm going in, I'm going to be comfortable.  I've found a few with kings but not with bunks also, so I've turned to the pros...

Also, bear in mind that an RV "queen" is not as long as a normal queensize bed in your home. I am pretty close to your size and my feet hang over the end of our queen in the motorhome.
Not sure how you will get a king and also bunks in one bedroom. I have seen one 5th wheel trailer that had that setup in a two bedroom model though but it was really long and heavy. I'm sure it would require a one ton dually to tow it.

Woody

Some RVs have real queen size beds and others may be shorter, someties called a "camper queen".

As for a rig with a king and bunks, it may be a hunt.  They have to sacrifice other space to make room for the bunks, so other things tend to be smaller.  I'd look at BIG trailers, 36 feet and up.

I know of 3 models made by Forest River.  They are all Cardinals...model 33TBH, 36-2BH, and 31-2BH.  They are all 5th Wheels .  You can go on their website www.forestriverinc.com and look up the cardinal floorplans.  They are actually very nice, I was looking to buy one myself.

Hope this helps, Debra

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom