Small Microwave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

finaddict

I have never had a microwave in my TC before, but my Alpenlite 850 has a shelf that is suited for one. My dimensions are 18" wide, x 14" deep x 9 3/4" high. The restriction is the height. Every small microwave I have checked is over 11" high. Does anyone know where I can find a really short microwave oven? Is there a special "camper microwave sold anywhere?

Thanks for reading

The optimist sees the glass as half full, the pessimist sees it as half empty and the engineer sees it as the wrong size glass, However the Haier 0.6-Cubic Foot Rotary Microwave Oven and is 10.3 inches high

The right size can be a tough find, I recently replaced the microwave in my lance legend 500 truck camper.  Despite having measurements of the old unit, I could not find one that matched, despite researching dozens.  After the research failed, I started purchasing some that were close and that I suspected might fit in the space provided.  I ended up returning the first two I purchased, the were a poor fit.  The most challenging dimension in my case was the depth.  The third was tight, but I found i was able to modify the old microwave's trim kit to fit the new microwave and to let it sit about an inch farther out

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom