We did it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chet18013

Full time in RV. Home is where we are parked
We sold our 1991 Beaver Marquis which we have had for 19 years and managed to put 145000 happy miles on during that time. After being without a coach for 3 months, the pain of with drawl became to much to bare and we have bought another coach.

It's a 2004 Monaco 45' Signature with almost every option, 4 slides and a 515 hp Detroit engine. The coach has a few (easily correctable) issues, which resulted in a very good price. On the positive side , it has all new batteries, tires, and looks great. The interior looks like new.

We just got back from FL, where we picked up the coach. It drives like a dream and has power to spare. Now I have to fix the leveling, water pump, and get the AquaHot working and replace the bedroom TV and Dirctv receiver, which was stolen.

BTW, mileage on the 1283 mile trip home was 7.3 mpg. I'm pleased and don't think this is bad for a 48,000+ lbs coach.

Attachments

• screenshot_02.jpg
    screenshot_02.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 157
Fantastic!  It looks as though it is saying something, hmm,,, 'take me to Yellowstone',,,  yup, that is what I am hearing.

Chet,

Great to talk to you the other day. I agree with Bill, Yellowstone is calling!!! Glad to hear the problems are minor. I'm sure you and Laurie will enjoy the new coach. Will it really fit in the pole barn??? ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for the positive comments, folks.

Bill, Betty, & Jim. Not sure Yellowstone is in the the future this year. Depends on the sale of our house, which is now in the negotiation stage with a potential buyer. it made it into the pole barn with 1' of room in the front and even the tow bar is just barely under the roof in the rear.

Today is get the AquaHot running or drain all the systems since we ail still have about 2-3 weeks of freezing weather

Congratulations Chet and Laurie.  Love the color.  It's a beauty.  Hopefully the house will sell quickly and you can hit the road.  So head west young man, head west, as we'd really love to see it in real life.  :)

Daisy

Oh my gosh it is BEAUTIFUL!

Want to share any inside pix?  :D

Hooray!  It looks really nice, Chet.  We hope the house sells quickly and that you can be on your way to enjoying your new life on the road.  We'll all enjoying seeing you out here somewhere!

ArdraF

It's hard to practice restraint when you see something as gorgeous as that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom