2013 shadow cruiser 260 bhs.... good price?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cdibbs

Hey everybody,

The wife and I are buying our first trailer.  I am always concerned about getting the best price.  We are looking at a 2013 Shadow Cruiser 260 bhs.  We have a price of 18600.  Does this seem like a deal?  Has the only option pack available. 

What do you all think?

Oh yeah I'm in the twin cities area

Thanks

cdibbs said:
What do you all think?

Doesn't really matter what we think.  If you're happy, that's all that matters.  Which would you rather have.....The $18K in the bank, or the TT in the driveway?  If you found a floorplan you like, and the price seems reasonable to you, go for it.

You could spend weeks, months, or years penny pinching and forever hunting trying to save a buck or two........or you can buy the unit you really like and get out and go camping.  Life is short. 

Your choice.  :)

I see that model advertised at prices ranging from the high 18's to $26,000+, so I would say that $18,600 is probably reasonable. Does that include the hitch for your tow vehicle and other necessities? If so, you are probably "good to go".

The hitch is in the garage.  I am set to go at that price assuming I pull the trigger.  Any thoughts on the aluminum / foam / fiberglass construction?  I was looking for something light.  I have plenty of T.V.  to pull it with, but I feel that the lighter weight will help in the hills and not create nearly as much wear and tear on my truck.

Back
Top Bottom