Gabby's third litter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great news Tom!!

I know you and Chris are the best home for Zoey.  DH and I will probably go back to the animal shelter and pick out our next baby, but not until we retire.  6 more years.  Seems like a long time but I know it will fly by.  Will have to make due with our two fat cats until then.

Robin

I have a couple pair of Minnetonka moccasins that you could have for chew toys :)

They'd probably love them. Has Sasha chewed them to pieces?

Guess I'm ok with whatever you choose to do with the  dogs, BUT  we do miss you and Chris out  here in the RV world.  I was hoping you could come to some rallies and get out and enjoy that RV of yours!

"Just sayin"

Betty

That's the plan/hope betty. We should have a year before breeding, then we'll be tied up for several months, then free again.

We're both missing RVing and boating. Coincidentally, I'm just taking a break from washing the old tub to read and reply to messages. A few more hours of washing, and I'll start waxing in the morning :(  Chris has a lunch and cruise planned for a small ladies' lunch group she belongs to.

Tom said:
That's the plan/hope betty. We should have a year before breeding, then we'll be tied up for several months, then free again.

We're both missing RVing and boating. Coincidentally, I'm just taking a break from washing the old tub to read and reply to messages. A few more hours of washing, and I'll start waxing in the morning :(  Chris has a lunch and cruise planned for a small ladies' lunch group she belongs to.

Tom:

I'm glad you share the load; you wash and wax, Chris cruises. ;D

Aye Jeff. One time Chris Pennings talked about the boat they owned while they lived in Hong Kong, and explained that they had a 'boat boy' to take care of the detailing and maintenance. I said that my Chris has a boat boy too - me  :(

The original plan for this cruise was for me to drive the ladies around, anchor somewhere on the CA Delta, and BBQ lunch for them all. But that changed, and we'll serve lunch at the house before casting off lines. I've asked the husband of one of the gals to crew for me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom