First "Whole Family" Weekend Trip a Success!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mylo

Well, we finally went out as a whole family, this past weekend. We, of course, learned a few things - we did pack too much food, and too many clothes... But other than that, everything was great! Janice (the name we christened our Jamboree with) performed admirably. Our first dump experience was thankfully uneventful!  ;D

WiFi was pretty non existent (I couldn't even connect), off air tv was a wasteland (one fuzzy analog channel) - and I didn't bring a long enough cable TV wire. That was just fine with us, however. We were content with just playing some card games, listening to music, and enjoying family time.

The rig tracked a lot smoother on the highway with 65 PSI (instead of the 80 that Discount Tire put in) - so driving wasn't such a harrowing experience, and I could relax the grip on the wheel, a little.

Thanks to everyone here in the forum for the sound advice over that past few months. Since it was such a success - we might actually do another trip together...  :p

Mylo

Always great to have that first time go so well! and the education never stops, either.

It's also great to survive it without bloodshed. I remember our first trip with three grandkids...and how!

Here's to continued success and increased enjoyment every time you go!

Back
Top Bottom