Fleetwood 2006 Providence Large Slideout

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john1950

I am looking at a 2006 Fleetwood Provedence that has two slides.  One covers almost the entire drivers side.  While it gives a lot of room I am concerned that a slide this large may come with issues.  Anyone out there have any experience with these type slide outs?

I doubt if anyone is going to have any experience with the large slide. As far as I know this is the first year Fleetwood has come out with it. No one else has it yet to the best of my knowledge.

Woody

Rexhall has what they call the Double and Wide. It's a slide on each side that's darn near the length of the coach. I don't know of anyone who has one, but they must be selling them. Poor Rexhall, almost everything is sold factory direct nowadays.

www.rexhall.com

Wow! Just checked their site and now they seem to have a bus section, but no info yet. You can check out the double wide on their site, though.

Rexhall has been selling the full length slides ifor 3-4 years now and haven't heard any negative feedback on them. Fleetwood introduced them in 2005 in a couple brands and has expanded them to several product lines this year. Again, no negative reports so far.

We looked at a 2005 Revolution and a 2006 Discovery with the full wall slide and immediately fell in lust! Fortunately they were so far out of our price range that we couldn't blow the budget no matter how much we wished!  :'(

Back
Top Bottom