Sad News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John,

So sorry this has happened! Our thoughts and prayers are with you through the days, weeks, and months ahead.

Please let people know specifically, what they can do to help you during this time.

-Trevor & Roni

John,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My heart and prayers goes out to you and your family. 

Judy loved the evening camp fires at Quartzsite. That year I lit the fire each evening - and always found Judy waiting before most anyone else arrived. And she always thanked me for building the fire and expressed just how much she enjoyed sitting around the fire each evening with the rest of the forum members. Always a big smile, always gracious.

Am saddened greatly by this news, John -- and wish you well as you cope with your loss.

As I was telling someone today, Considering I'm a diagnosed diabetic, overweight with neuropathy and a couple of other issues, family history of heart trouble (though no personal issues there) I often worried about how she would carry on when I passed on,.. Alas, I guess it was the wrong thing to worry about.

The support of the church here in Seneca where we over-winter has been great, 4 winters ago I arrived in SC on a Saturday, on Sunday we went to Church and got an invite (Almost a command) to join the choir,  Never regretted it and that is why we keep coming back to Upstate SC.  Here are the funeral details.

Since we both decided on cremation and ultimate interment in the same

cemetery plot, which is already in Judy's Name.  In Michigan.

We will hold TWO funerals.. The first will be 11 am Monday. This will be

a Catholic mass for non-catholic deceased.

St Paul the Apostle Catholic parish
http://saintpaulseneca.org/  is the URL

IN leu of flowers a donation to the church, to your church, to the Moose

Lodge #887 Taylor, Salvation Army or the charity of your choice will be

appreciated.

When I return to Michigan we will hold a 2nd service and possibly a

graveside Details will follow sometime in May when I get back. to MI.

John, I also am very saddened to hear about this. Judy will be with the Lord watching out for you. I can't even comprehend to sadness you must feel but just try to take one day at a time.

John:

Please add Sue's and my condolences to your memories. We are very sorry to hear of your loss.

John,
So sorry to hear of your loss. May God be with you and bring you comfort.

So very sorry for your loss John. I pray that you will stay strong and know that you will have lots of help from the framily here.

Jerry & Arlyne Ray

This is oh so very sad news!  I am just returning to your area on the lake next week.

My heart goes out to you, this is just a horrible tragedy and a tremendous shock. My prayers are with you.

I surely wonder if she encountered the infamous jeep wobble...  but we will never know. It's all so sad, just reading your post made me cry.

Jeep "death wobble" leaves drivers shaken
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/iteam&id=8547340

So sorry to hear this John. We have never met, but your posts have helped me save time and money on my coach. Prayers from Oregon.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom