Sad News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks all.  I drove that jeep (Well we drove it, she did some of it) over 300 miles before the crash, I had no problems with control, but I suspect she simply overcorrected when she drifted off the edge of the pavement.

We plan 2 funerals, one here, Monday at 11am, URL for church is http://saintpaulseneca.org/  The second in greater Detroit likely mid to late may.

Our daughter is due in Friday Evening, And I'm likely to have a constatnt stream of fellow choir members till then.. 

Your prayers appreciated.

Oh regarding Jeep "Death Wobble"....

I've had that in older cars, I even know what causes it, NO evidence of it in this car.  Alaso it was an 87, all the cars in the article were 21st century rides.

87 was the year Chrysler bought the line.  So it was still AMC designed back then..

(But the first car it happened to me on... A Rambler, AMC's old name)

John,

As I've read through these posts over the last few days, I have prayed that you will have peace in your heart, and that God may Bless you and give comfort to your family.

John B.

I've been reading these posts and realizing how many friends you have.  And also being reminded how fleeting life can be and how we can't take it for granted.  We should all go kiss our wives and tell them how much we appreciate them.

We should be kissing our whole family and telling them how much we LOVE them and appreciate them.

Tomorrow is another day and may be too late.  Something for the rest of us to think about.

I wish it didn't take something like this to remind us of that fact.

So sorry to hear about your loss. Life can sure change in a hurry at times and not always for the best ....Alan

John I am so sorry to hear of this news. May God bless you and your family. I know life will  probably never feel the same for you.

Thanks all. I'm about 90 percent or more functional... But part of that is my ability to function in times of stress, part of it is recovery (A big part is recovery) from the shock... I'll be meeting with the choir director from church in a couple hours.. (Routine meet, She's goign shopping and ask if I'd like to go along)    Not much I need from store but it will be nice to go there.  Plus I have friends who camp host where I"m parked,, Things are coming together.  Been chatting via text message with my daughter and others.

Life is getting there.

John,

The healing and adjustments will take time. Please don't try to rush it. Just let it happen and Please feel free to lean on your Framily too. You are loved by many people on here and needed by us.

Steve

John, I'm just now catching up on the news.  Shirley and I are so sorry to hear of your loss.  My wife was driving our toad on that  tragic day too, while I was driving the motorhome to the shop to get new shock absorbers.  We were going to hook up the toad and leave from the shop after the new shock absorbers were installed.  I simply can't imagine what it would be like if she wouldn't have made her destination.  I'm definitely going to hug her a little tighter tonight!  Our hearts go out to you and your family.

John,  Although we have not met we are so sorry for your tragic loss.

May the love of your family and friends carry you through this very difficult time.

John From Detroit said:
Thanks .. Each day is getting a bit better.

Things are pretty hectic for you, I'm sure.  Don't forget to leave a little time for yourself once in a while to collect your thoughts and keep your head screwed on straight. 

John,

Just want you to know you're being thought about across the miles.  I hope your winter church family there in Seneca is wrapping you in love and comforting you and your family.

ArdraF

John,

My condolences on your loss.  Be strong, you have a lot of support on this Forum.

Thanks all.. Got a call from the Music Director this morning, She called me 3 times last nignt and I did not answer, she was worried.

I was tired, left phone in living room next to computer and went to bed.  Did not here it ring.

Back
Top Bottom