What do you see out your window? (April 2013)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last Friday it was snowing also ...

and back in the 27th of March the lake was still frozen ... at least now the ice is gone.

Howard

Attachments

• 5-DSC_1458.JPG
    5-DSC_1458.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 6-DSC_1459.JPG
    6-DSC_1459.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 7-DSC_1101-002.JPG
    7-DSC_1101-002.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 29
Stella said:
Okay all- please do tell what you are seeing and any interesting things you have learned at your current location.

I am housebound with a view of other homes and a spotted dog who is digging in the dormant garden. :D

Has to be one of the most interesting post questions I've ever seen!!

oldman101 said:
SNOW SNOW & MORE SNOW in the great white north , on the beautiful Seine River system , Banning , Ontario .
We received about another 7 inches last night and still blowing and snowing
If nothing else....It makes for a great picture.

We have SUNSHINE  8) 8) 8) 8) it's been 4 days of dark and dreary wet and rainy we even had some flurries yesterday.

Sarge,

I am headed to Catalina in three weeks with a friend. If you are still around I will wave as I cross.  ;)

That snow looks so very cold. How challenging is it to stay warm when snow camping?

We are parked at The Ceder Rail RV park at the top of Raton pass. I can look out the front window and watch the traffic climbing the pass. Great view if I can I will post pictures.
Bill

Well, not out the window, but the Dicks and I headed out to Antelope Island today.  At the Garr Ranch we were notified of a Great Horned Owl.  We found it and so this is our window today.

Attachments

• AntelopeIsland-5136.jpg
    AntelopeIsland-5136.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 36
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :( :( :( :( Starting to snow again .
Cant even get my RV or tow dolly out . They are behind frozen snow banks that I plowed up , figuring they would be all gone and I would be able to go on a short spring trip .
One thing good is that I am high enough here and shouldn't have to worry about flooding .
It sure doesn't look good for many people in the low laying areas this year .  :(

Attachments

• 100_2971 (Small).JPG
    100_2971 (Small).JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 24
A fire and cooking out just about every night for the last month. We maybe lost three evenings due to rain or wind......

It's 90 degrees here, and lots of folks are in/on their various watercraft, some swimming behind the house. Summer time our bays light up with BBQs and parties on decks and docks in the evenings.

I see Mama Gertie's Campground. We made it to Asheville, NC today. A couple of days late after bailing out our basement from the Great Rain in Grandville, MI. I'm gonna sit back and have a Corona with a lime and a couple of cashews. Life is good!

Thanks, Stella, for starting the "out the window" posts once in a while.  They're so entertaining!  ;D  Sometimes we sympathize with the posters, sometimes we envy their circumstances, sometimes we're glad we're where we are!

Margi

Back
Top Bottom