What do you see out your window? (April 2013)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
During our trip to Antelope Island, we saw several things. Here are some photos of a few of them.

Attachments

• Daffodiles in Bloom.jpg
    Daffodiles in Bloom.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Great Horned Owl.jpg
    Great Horned Owl.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Hyacinth.jpg
    Hyacinth.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Old Farm Equipment.jpg
    Old Farm Equipment.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 22
  • Ram.jpg
    Ram.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Tractor.jpg
    Tractor.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 25
I am in South Cove Park, (Oconee County Parks, Seneca, SC) and one of the things both my wife and I like about this park is that if I look out the window on the other side of the RV I see water, Lots of Water (Lake Keowee) and if I move so I look out the window behind me... Same lake.

So here we go again ... another 4-7 inches overnight maybe ... supposed to quit some time tonight ... that would be nice, do want to travel tomorrow ... maybe.    :-\        ;D

Still in Prior Lake, MN ... near Minneapolis.

Howard

Attachments

• 1-DSC_1511.JPG
    1-DSC_1511.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 21
Don't feel bad, Howard -- I've got three plus inches of snow sitting on my yard and 21?. Last Tuesday it was just over 12 inches, and 6 plus the week before. Granted, though, we've had 60s and sun in between storms.

Howard R said:
So here we go again ... another 4-7 inches overnight maybe ... supposed to quit some time tonight ... that would be nice, do want to travel tomorrow ... maybe.    :-\        ;D

Still in Prior Lake, MN ... near Minneapolis.

Howard,
Being from Michigan , I feel your pain. We escaped to NC for a couple of days. Your Governor might have to ice fish during the walleye opening day! 

Well, we are back to the park and moving into our housing for the summer.  So, this is my last of out the window images, I will close with out the back door of our apartment image. 

This morning dawned bright and clear, which at this altitude (7365) and latitude, (just shy of 45 deg), means cold.  5 degrees it says.  However, uncle Sol is doing his best today to hit about 50 and with that a lot of melting.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 22
Still a little cold here in Southern Idaho, 24 right now at 8.00 a.m. Went for a drive around the farm and these guys stopped right in front of me. Most of these deer are just a year old now.

Picture of Thousand Springs falls!

Attachments

• Deer.JPG
    Deer.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Springs.JPG
    Springs.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 20
I took the dog for her walk this morning at 0800 in my shorts and t-shirt. 40 something degrees but the sun is bright and warm. Why on earth would anyone be in an area with snow?  :eek:

Ken

I went out in a t-shirt and shorts too.  Slippers and a dog for a walk, a little quicker walk maybe.  It really is still very pretty out, we have a pretty big hill to our west, covered in snow and pines that gets hit at sunrise that is outstanding. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom