EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Looking for a partially hard sided pop up, small  (Read 1790 times)

cindiplace

Looking for a partially hard sided pop up, small
« on: April 05, 2013, 09:05:58 PM »
We are current pop up owners, but are looking for something a little more convenient. Isn't there some kind of camper that is hard sided in the center, but has the beds slide out each end?  We really don't want a huge camper, something that would just have the kitchen, dining area in a hard side and the beds like the popup beds on a traditional pop up. Anyone have any ideas?

JiminDenver

• ---
Re: Looking for a partially hard sided pop up, small
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 01:29:21 AM »
There are hi bred campers like you described, a trailer with canvas beds on the ends and kitchen, bath and dinette in the middle. There are Hi-los that start out collapsed like a pop up but end up like a hard side. I do remember pop ups that had hard sides either in the center or completely but I don't think they were any less work.

Gizmo

• ---
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 09:06:36 PM »
Here is a twist on your query.  An Aliner, hard sides all around, pops-up in about 30 seconds.  My model is the Expedition which is Aliner's largest at 18', but they are also available smaller.
Regards, Bruce, Lin An, Kenji & Suki
2017 Eagle Cap 1165 Truck Camper With Tork Lift Fast Gun Tie Downs & T.L. Wobble Stoppers
2015 Ram Big Horn 3500 CC Cummins TD Dually 3:73 Gears & AISIN Tranny
Gone But not forgotten:
2014 Northwoods Snow River 246RKS &
2013 Aliner Expedition

Can't wait to camp

• ---
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 09:54:50 PM »
you should try looking at the surveyors they were very nice trailers good luck

2012 ford 150
2013 Keystone bullet
3 kids, one grumpy husband
and a 90 pound dog
And this Mum can not wait to get out and camp

metoo

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 01:12:57 PM »
How about a Alto Condo Safari they are pretty cool pop up made in Cananda and now they are available in USA..

Molaker

• ---
  • We don't camp. We tour.
    • Pumpkin and Us
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 01:18:32 PM »
We are current pop up owners, but are looking for something a little more convenient. Isn't there some kind of camper that is hard sided in the center, but has the beds slide out each end?  We really don't want a huge camper, something that would just have the kitchen, dining area in a hard side and the beds like the popup beds on a traditional pop up. Anyone have any ideas?
The camper you described is called a "hybrid".  I'm not sure there are many that might meet your "not huge" conditions, but here's some examples.
Tom & Joyce and Ditto the "don't tell her she's a dog" Westie
U.S. Navy (Ret)
2014 Winnebago ERA 70X 24' class B Sprinter chassis

Hosted by Over The Network