Looking for a partially hard sided pop up, small

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cindiplace

We are current pop up owners, but are looking for something a little more convenient. Isn't there some kind of camper that is hard sided in the center, but has the beds slide out each end?  We really don't want a huge camper, something that would just have the kitchen, dining area in a hard side and the beds like the popup beds on a traditional pop up. Anyone have any ideas?

There are hi bred campers like you described, a trailer with canvas beds on the ends and kitchen, bath and dinette in the middle. There are Hi-los that start out collapsed like a pop up but end up like a hard side. I do remember pop ups that had hard sides either in the center or completely but I don't think they were any less work.

Here is a twist on your query.  An Aliner, hard sides all around, pops-up in about 30 seconds.  My model is the Expedition which is Aliner's largest at 18', but they are also available smaller.

Attachments

• Aliner_Flagstaff_Koa_Trip1.jpg
    Aliner_Flagstaff_Koa_Trip1.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 23
How about a Alto Condo Safari they are pretty cool pop up made in Cananda and now they are available in USA..

cindiplace said:
We are current pop up owners, but are looking for something a little more convenient. Isn't there some kind of camper that is hard sided in the center, but has the beds slide out each end?  We really don't want a huge camper, something that would just have the kitchen, dining area in a hard side and the beds like the popup beds on a traditional pop up. Anyone have any ideas?
The camper you described is called a "hybrid".  I'm not sure there are many that might meet your "not huge" conditions, but here's some examples.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom