2007 jayco 23b buying advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ksas025

Hi forum!

I am looking to buy my first travel trailer. The wife and I have settled on a 23b floorplan as we think it will be perfect for our young family of four. However the price for a new 23b is around 20k and more than I wanted to spend. Luckily, I found a 2007 23b on Craig's list.  It looks great and at more than half the price of the 2013!

I have been researching a little and it seems that the 2007 jayco trailers (especially hybrids) had some roof issues. Can anyone confirm this for me?  If so what can I do to inspect for leaks before I purchase?  The last thing I need as a virgin TT owner is a leaky roof. :)

Is there any other advice as to what I need to look for to ensure a fully operational and water tight used trailer?

Thanks!

Alex

stains. water leaves stains. so if you can see the stain on the corner of the ceiling...water has or is getting in.

I also understand that if there is a front fold down bunk there maybe an issue with the seal around the "door" that will allow rain in while driving. I am not familiar with the 23b in itself, but have a friend that has had several jayco's from the tiny 8 foot pop up to his current with solid slide outs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom