1980 Datsun Sunrader

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1980datsun

Just picked up a 1980 Datsun Sunrader. This is my first RV/Camper. Im having trouble finding any kind of info online. If anyone knows of any info related to this please let me know. Looking for pics of the interior(some of mine has been taken out), how water lines and gas lines are run(some has been cut). Any info or help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Plumbing and power in an RV is pretty basic stuff - it just runs through walls or under floor to wherever it needs to go. Since yours is partially gutted, why not just exercise some creativity and do it your own way? The toilet has to be over the black tank (unless you convert to a macerator type pump), but other than that it's pretty much whatever you want to do. Use PEX tubing for water lines and ABS or PVC pipe for waste lines. Gas lines require black iron pipe or copper tubing or gas-rated flex tubing, but it's still simple stuff because it is very low pressure (about 0.5 psi) anywhere past the regulator, which will be adjacent to the LP tank or bottle.

There are rules on this forum. If you are going to get really cool stuff, you have to post pictures.

Back
Top Bottom