TPMS, Anybody have any experience with this one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not with that one but I have good experience with and support from Duran Mfg. You can see their's at site. You might call for a "competitive price".
Bob

Yes, I have the EezTire TPMS. Used it on our recent four month trip around Florida. Works very well, reads all the coach and towed tires without the booster. The individul tire senders are not terribly accurate but are within 3-4psi of actual. I suspect that is probably the norm. I use them only to let me know if there are any problems. I check my tires with regular guage before any trip. I use a 15 psi spread for low to high pressure alarm and the slight difference in psi reading has not been a problem.
My only complaint is that it automatically comes on when plugged in and as long as it is plugged in you can't turn it off. When not plugged in you can turn it on of off.

The TPMS system sold by Eez is sold under several different names. I saw them and compared them at the Indio FMCA rally. I think one of the other name was TST. I am considering this system to replace my Pressure Pro's.

ken

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom