Casting RV Pilot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rvcasting1

In the market for a new RV?  Half Yard Productions is currently casting a pilot for a major cable network about people interested in buying a recreational vehicle, whether it be a fifth wheel trailer, a motorhome, etc.  We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about RVing and the open road. 

The dealership is located in Tampa, FL, and offers a wide variety of vehicles.  If you live near the area and are interested, please contact [email protected] to chat more about this opportunity. 

We look forward to hearing from you!

***Please note: this is not spam.  It is a casting call for a television show.  We are a production company based out of New York.  We were originally scouting locations in Southern California, but will now be filming in Tampa, FL.  Thank you!

Tell us more about the focus of the program.  Reality with real RV'ers?  Or is this focused on the sale of RVs to the passionate consumer?

We are looking for potential buyers in the Tampa area, as we are working with a particular dealership.  There is no obligation to buy, though.

Please note: this is not spam.

Posting multiple copies of your message here is as good as spam. There's no reason for duplicate posts, and I've removed all but one.

Thanks for your cooperation.

My question is how much does it pay...enough to buy that motor home? http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/Smileys/default/grin.gif

We are filming a television pilot that will take place exclusively at Lazy Days (this is not an ad for Lazy Days).  There is absolutely no obligation to buy, so it is fine if you are just starting to shop around.  We are looking to feature all different personalities, stories, RV needs and RV vehicles.

If interested, please reach out to our casting account: [email protected].  I will be happy to provide further information.  Thanks!

Thanks for the clarification.

For the benefit of our forum members, we've seen 'casting' requests posted by others in the past, and I've seen them posted on other forums. I don't believe there's anything unusual with this one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom