Engine hatch for Vogue Motorhome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kevineholloway

Hi Im Kevin from Austraila and have just imported a 1988 38 foot Vogue and love it!! How ever on jy last trip I lost my engin hatch!! ant idear were I may find a replacment??
Mt  address is [email protected]

you might try some rv salvage yards but you will probably will have to find someone that does fiberglass to build you one. should not be to difficult

If importing from the US, we have a list of RV parts and salvage places; Click the Resources button above and scroll down the menu. One challenge might be to find one that's prepared to ship to Australia. But there are shipping companies here that will do that for you.

I see Kevin came back a few days ago to see if anybody had an answer, but no further info from him. Without even the year and model of the Vogue, how can he expect an answer?

it says in his first sentence 1988
i think this is the one
www.ebay.com.au/itm/1988-VOGUE-III-3208-CATERPILLAR.
sorry i get it on my computer but not on this sight?

Hi Gary and readers, re: my post from 2013, I lost the site when my PC crashed re: my late reply.
Im still looking for the eng hatch to my 1988 38 foot Vogue Detroit pusher, photos attached but with make shift eng hatch as you can see! I also need both windscreens and seal rubber, as the RV and my self resistance in Australia Im desperate to locate the above parts and realise I must import from the US.
Really would appreciate your help with this parts.
Kind regards Kevin Holloway...

I responded to your separate email, Kevin, but have no meaningful help to offer.  You have a rare old bird and the search is going to be difficult, if not impossible.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom