1993 Itasca Spirit - missing shower curtain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hippyschick

Hello!

Hopefully this is in the right place.

We're new owners of a 93 Itasca Spirit which is in pretty good shape after repairs. We are, however, missing a shower curtain. The tieback is still in situ, so it looks as though at one point there was a blue fabric curtain of some description in there. I've read through the Winnebago parts catalogue and I see no mention whatsoever of shower or other curtains.

Does anyone happen to know where I could find a replacement? It looks as though I need something with the same kind of attachment as the curtains for the cabover have, sort of U-shaped brackets that fasten onto a rail that has a plastic cap at each end to keep the curtains in place.  Or should I just buy an ordinary shower curtain and buy some of the tape with the brackets on (which I may have seen in the Winnebago parts catalogue, though this may have been imagination or error on my part).

Thanks!

Meh! Wish I'd seen this before spending two hours putting my washed and dried curtains back up in the cabover. (Don't get me started on that - I now see the attraction of blinds).

If I had a shower rail, I'd buy a bog-standard curtain. It's the not having a shower rail but a silly blooming track that the clips fit over at top and bottom (like in the cabover windows) that is the issue. The clips are at the top and bottom of the cabover curtains; I haven't looked at the bottom of the shower to see is there a second rail down there.  The clips are plastic, about a quarter inch high with a lip at the top and the bottom. The side profile looks like [ that. So, you have pleat [ pleat [ pleat [ all the way along the curtain, and you slide each clip onto the track in turn making sure the top and bottom of the clip are both over the rail.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom