A cross between a pickup camper, popup and B...from down under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Len and Jo

Lots of interesting ideas..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDHch7bJp8c

Well ... it might be something the folks from down under might like but I think I would prefer my Class B. If the weather is inclimate I don't have to step outside to do any setup. I like the more permanent setup of my Class B ... less fiddling around.

I don't see this unit much good for stealth parking overnight say in a Walmart either.

Granted it might be better in a more rugged terrain and if you need to cross any rivers. :)

Perhaps in the Aussie environment it might be the cat's meow ... just not my cup of tea. :)

At my age so do I, but it does have many interesting design ideas.  A well thought out rig.

I think it is a well thought out rig for off road camping for hunting or fishing.  It isn't intended for  fancy campgrounds.  ::)  I would love something like that for our second RV.

Granted it might be better in a more rugged terrain and if you need to cross any rivers. :)

Perhaps in the Aussie environment it might be the cat's meow ... just not my cup of tea.
They are more an Unconventional TC. Several manufacturers of them here. Suited for more extreme environments than you would see in the US.
Ron and Viv Moon with their Slideon and off Road Campertrailer in Alaska.

Attachments

• Viv moon Nissan.jpg
    Viv moon Nissan.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 38
Trailer looks interesting.  What is the official name of the trailer.  I would like to Goggle it.

It is a Tvan TracK Trailer Campertrailer. These are a crossover between a Caravan and a Campertrailer.
More about it on their website. Quite a few different manufacturers and styles.
http://tracktrailer.com.au/

Attachments

• Tvan.jpg
    Tvan.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 15
This is a Kimberley Karavan that was imported into the US. Another crossover campertrailer.

Attachments

• Kimberley Karavan.jpg
    Kimberley Karavan.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Kimberley Karavan 2.jpg
    Kimberley Karavan 2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom