"The Forgotten Tsar" by Terry Nathan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ArdraF

Many of you will remember our old friend and RV Forum member Terry Nathan and that he was busy writing a novel.  It's finished!  Our copy just arrived today and it looks like it will be an interesting read.  I promised Terry I would post the information about his book.

The Forgotten Tsar by Terry Nathan.  Central Milton Keynes, England:  AuthorHouse UK Ltd., 2013, 364pp.  To order call 0800 197 4150 or see http://www.authorhouse.co.uk/Bookstore/BookSearchResults.aspx?Title=forgotten+tsar&Author=nathan&

ArdraF

Andra, 

Just ordered it -- for Kindle from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Forgotten-Tsar-ebook/dp/B00BWL94S0/ref=tmm_kin_title_0

Jennifer

Ardra,

Ours should be in the mail shortly. I knew Terry was writing the book during their around the world cruise on a freighter. He told me it had been published and would send me a copy. The proceeds benefit a fund for British Military Veterans, a worthy cause.

Jim Dick said:
Ardra,

Ours should be in the mail shortly. I knew Terry was writing the book during their around the world cruise on a freighter. He told me it had been published and would send me a copy. The proceeds benefit a fund for British Military Veterans, a worthy cause.

I got through to chapter 4 last night after downloading it.  Interesting read and held my attention but at midnight, I really had  to put it down.  :)

Glad to hear the proceeds go to a good cause.

Jim,

Sounds good. I'll be anxious to see the book.

As you might know, we are in Yellowstone. I understand you will be leaving on a trip soon. Right now we have three days off during the week. Maybe we can get together before you leave??

We are planning to leave about May 14 for about 4 weeks or so.  It all depends on family and my health.  Doing much better but still have issues with my back.

Many thanks Ardra and Jerry for posting the news about The Forgotten Tsar, and even more thanks to Jim and Pat Godward for their post - we all need reassurance from time to time, some more than others - me! 

Life continues good this side of the Atlantic; next week we're off in the motorhome for two months to Germany, Austria, Croatia, Italy and Switzerland - but we miss the great times, the friendships and wonderful trips we had in the States - and we really miss our Prevost, but of course it wouldn't fit on the roads and campgrounds over here.

Terry and Liliane

I download Terry's book and am now halfway through. It is a well written tale and certainly gives new meaning to the Russian Revolution. I'm finding it hard to not pick up the book this morning when I know I should be using this nice weather to do so spring yard work.

The book is an excellent read and I highly recommend it, especially if you enjoy historical novels. The story moves right along.

Terry, congratulations on publishing your book.  When does the next one arrive? :)  Good to see you're still traveling.  Will you be coming to the states again in the future?  We'd love to have you stop by our place in TX to return your hospitality from AZ.

Thanks Ned and Lorna, great to see your names come up on the screen.  We will be returning to the USA once we've got the Australia bug out of my system - we're going there in December for 3 months, and we certainly look forward to taking more of your renowned hospitality (real Scotch whiskey).

Terry

Terry:

Now we can say we know a British author. ;D

Congrats on getting it done.

Jeff and Sue

Terry,

Congratulations on the book. Plan to get a copy for reading on this summers trip - Newfoundland/Nova Scotia.

ken

Ken & Sheila said:
Congratulations on the book. Plan to get a copy for reading on this summers trip - Newfoundland/Nova Scotia.

Ken, you both will enjoy it.  It is well written and provides additional in site into the revolution and times following.  I really enjoyed it but I downloaded in to my tablet so I have no idea if Pat will ever read it.  She is studiously avoiding the tablet I bought for her so ????.

Without wanting to sound too 'mushy' (it's almost 8pm this side of the Atlantic and I've had wine with my dinner!!) reading all the messages of support for The Forgotten Tsar reminds Liliane and I of the many friends we made through the RV Forum, and serves to make us even more determined to 'do the whole trip' one more time.  Sheila and Ken, we hope you enjoy Newfoundland (and perhaps make a quick three day trip with the toad across to Labrador - the mozzies get weighed in kilos), Jim (Godward) , I guess you'd better buy Pat a hard copy, the other Jim and Pat, your copy will be in the post to YNP end of June when we get back from Croatia, and last but by no means least, Bob Maxwell, you've been there for Liliane and I every since that awful winter of 1999, we appreciate it very much but are concerned when we see yourself signing off the post with 'Adios'!  Don't go anywhere my friend until we can get back to the States.

Terry

Terry,

We'll be anxiously awaiting the book's arrival. :) Really happy to read you want to do the trip to the USA again!!! I was just working on some of the photos I took when we did the European tour. Really brings back fond memories.

Back
Top Bottom