New RV Buyer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Abe

I know I would find a site like this because I have a Yamaha boat and read their forum at least twice a day. Well anyways, I just bought a 2007 28' Springdale Travel Trailer and will be picking it up on August 4, 2006.  This is my first RV I have ever bought and was wondering what to look for when I do my inspection on the trailer.  There is a lot of jargon also spoken here on this site that I have to read on.  My job requires to be traveling from jobsite to jobsite and as I started to make a month long reservation, it was asking for amps needed.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks Abe, hailing from Southern Pines, NC.

Abe,

Click the Library button above and select Checklists.

As for jargon - take a look at our Glossary of RV terms, compiled by the late Don Jordan, a prior long time forum member and staffer.

My job requires to be traveling from jobsite to jobsite and as I started to make a month long reservation, it was asking for amps needed.

They want to know if you will require a 30 amp or a 50 amp power source.  Check the AC power plug on the outsidie of your trailer.  If the plug has 3 contacts, you will need a 30 amp source.  If the unit has four electrodes, you will need 50 amp.  Actually, your trailer manual should tell you what you require.

Thanks for the answers guys.? This site is so friendly!!!!!? ?;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom