Mini Rally in Camp Verde

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And now we get to spend a few days with Russ.  Gave him the $5 tour today :)

Well the last crew stopped at Camp Verde this week. Sue and I enjoyed lunch with Don and Peg at a new eatery, The Horn in Camp Verde.

It is always fun catching up and I'm sure we will be stopping on the way back in October.

Attachments

• Don Peg Sue .jpg
    Don Peg Sue .jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 27
Jim Dick said:
We really enjoy our visits to Peg's campground and it's really neat that it is on our way north and south of Yellowstone!  :) You just can't find a better place to stay!

Jim, this is Camp Verde, AZ?  We're booked for a few nights next week at Verde Valley where we've stayed before.  Who's Peg, what does she offer, and should I cancel our booking?

Dougie.

Dougie, Peg is forum staffer Don Miller (aka Alaskansnowbirds)'s wife. Check Don's signature line  ;) FWIW several forum members with a place at their home for a visiting forum member and their RV have named it after their better half.

Dougie,

We just made it back to civilization after a week in the Lamar Valley. I'm glad Tom answered your question. :)

JJ,

Very Appropriate and he is truly missed!

We call ours the campround in a nearby town  ;D

Well, we're now ensconced at Peg's Campground which offers good views, peaceful neighborhood, and most of all, great friendship. :D  Not sure if they will want me to recommend it in case they're overrun, but we do!

Thanks Don & Peg.

Dougie.

You're at the best campground in the Verde Valley.

Back
Top Bottom