It's finally happening

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chet18013

Full time in RV. Home is where we are parked
We've sold our house! The closing is June 28th. After that, we're taking off in our Monaco Signature for wherever we feel like going.  First stop is Rochester, NY to visit our son, and of course, our 4 year old grandson. Then to Elkhart area for a desk, and a few punch list items at an RV service center run by the former manager of the Monaco factory service center.

After Elkhart, it's visit relatives in IA and NE and then who knows where? If it snows in the winter, we will not be there after November. We've got a long list of places to visit, or re-visit.

Right now, I'm having all sorts of fun disposing 40 years' worth of accumulated "stuff". Can't say junk because who in their right mind keeps junk around?

We were most fortunate in that the buyer also bought my wood working shop and tools, the two tractors and the majority of our furniture.

Congratulations Chet! A new chapter in your lives begins.

Congrats,

I'm so happy that we got to  see your  home before you sold.  It was indeed a unique property and someone got a good deal!  Now go have fun and come  see us!

Betty and Terry

Way to go, Chet and Laurie!  We always enjoyed our stays at your place, but now you can go visit all those friends that have dropped by over the years.

Chet,

Congratulations!!! I still can't believe you did it! Sure will miss stopping there on our trips north and south.

Come on out and see us in Yellowstone.

Congrats Chet.......The one thing we have not been able to do is sell our house. We are lucky that a son prefers to rent it allowing us to fultime. Enjoy your travels.

Wonderful news!  We're looking forward to seeing you on the road.

Jeannine & Dan

Chet,

Great!

I'm glad we were able to visit, see, enjoy while you were still there.  We have wonderful memories of our stay.

If you find yourself on I-75 between Atlanta & Chattanooga give us a hollor for directions.  Not as grandeous as your place but we do have 30amp, water & wifi available in a pleasant setting.

Joel

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom