Buying a tent trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

donuts

Hello, i am currently looking to purchase a used tent trailer. It's a 2003 Coleman Niagara Elite that is in almost new condition. Stove has never been used and just looking at it from the inside to the outside, it looks new. It's been stored in a garage. It has air, inside shower/toilet, with just about everything that come with that model. The owner wants 7,700.00 and I looked on NADA and that model with what it has books at 6,970.00.
2 questions, is 6,900.00 a fair price and does anyone know about the quality of this tent trailer.
Thank you so much for any information you can provide.

Stan the donut man

Last year kids bought a really decent tent trailer off craigslist for 3200 dollars.  Don't remember which model buy for a 10 year old tent trailer the price seems really high considering that was probably really close to new price in 2003.

Stan, the wife and I just purchased a basically (used twice-maybe 3 times) 2012 Coachman popup 108ST Sport a little over a month ago and got it for under $7k with all the extra's, including alloy wheels. I personally dont think investing $7K in a 10 year trailer is a great investment, A/C is 10 yrs old, roof, etc....  In other words, I think you can do better with that budget on hand.  Good luck in your search...

Eddy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom