EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Our startup costs for full timing  (Read 9015 times)

GR 'Scott' Cundiff

• ---
  • Here and There
    • Here and There
Re: Our startup costs for full timing
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2014, 12:32:22 PM »
I've just posted our 2013 traveling fulltime expenses wrap up.  Had it not been for several unexpected maintenance/repair expenses it would have been a pretty good year.  As it is, though, we're pretty satisfied and came surprisingly close to my original budget.  You can see it on our blog which is linked in my signature below - right now it's the first post, but if you find this post later on, just click on "budget" in the word cloud on the right side of the page.
2008 6.4L SRW F-350 Diesel - 2007 Hitchhiker  - http://travel.pastorscott.com

dante2004

• ---
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2014, 05:24:21 PM »
Your blog...reminds me of something I want to make sure we do.  Whether public for everyone to see, or just a family journal.  We would be doing this with our two kids as a family adventure.

Also...just a suggestion, horizontally pad your images with 5px or 10px so the text doesn't run into them.   ;)

GR 'Scott' Cundiff

• ---
  • Here and There
    • Here and There
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2014, 09:22:59 PM »
Your blog...reminds me of something I want to make sure we do.  Whether public for everyone to see, or just a family journal.  We would be doing this with our two kids as a family adventure.

Also...just a suggestion, horizontally pad your images with 5px or 10px so the text doesn't run into them.   ;)

Thanks for the comments!  Much appreciated.  I'll try to remember to pad the photos - I'm not doing the HTML so it's an extra step - but, I agree, it would be worth doing.
2008 6.4L SRW F-350 Diesel - 2007 Hitchhiker  - http://travel.pastorscott.com

Hosted by Over The Network