Kindle Organizing Books

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wendy

Site Team
Ok, all you Kindle owners out there. I just got a Kindle Fire and I have a zillion books downloaded. On my Nook, I can set up Shelves and organize my books on subject shelves. So is there some way to do something like this on the Kindle ? Sure don't like searching thru all the books looking for a mystery or an SF, etc. I do have Calibre but haven't played with it a lot. Any help ?

Wendy

If you find a way to organize ebooks on the Fire, I'll be interested to know how.  That was one of the drawbacks I found with the Fire.  I didn't like having to go through the entire collection to find a book.  And I really didn't like the carousel for apps and books.  Does Calibre work with the Fire?

Ned said:
If you find a way to organize ebooks on the Fire, I'll be interested to know how.  That was one of the drawbacks I found with the Fire.  I didn't like having to go through the entire collection to find a book.  And I really didn't like the carousel for apps and books.  Does Calibre work with the Fire?

Shoot, Ned, if you can't make something electronic work, I'm sure I can't. But I'll give Calibre a try and keep looking for some way to organize those hundreds of books. Sorting by Title or Author just doesn't cut it.

Wendy
frustrated librarian

Back
Top Bottom