Our Last Supper - Moab

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

THEBigLarry

I thought I would stick this out here where everyone would find it.  I finally got the photo to resize.  we truly enjoyed our time in Moab.  Looking forward to 2014.

Attachments

• LastSupper.jpg
    LastSupper.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 141
Thanks for posting the picture Larry.  It's a great shot and will help us remember all the great new friends we made there.  We are also looking forward to next year.  Anyone out there who has never been to a rally should really consider it.  What a great friendly group.  We never felt like newbies at all.  Everyone really made us part of the group right from the get go.  Thanks again for the great pic.

Steve and Dee

So who's gonna add names to all those faces?

Okay, Wendy, here's a start.  I can't see all the people at the far end of the table so someone who sat down there will have to help fill in the blanks.  I thought we had 37 present so four are missing from my list and the photo - undoubtedly hiding!

Front left around the table.

1 - Jared in white shirt at head of table
2 - Chrystal
3 - Debbie
4 - Randy
5 - Ernie
6 - Ron M
7 - Don
8 - Bunky
9 - Ardra
10 - Andrea
11 - Big Larry
12 - Frank
13 - Olga
14 - ==**Steve
15 - Ken
16 - ==**Kim
17 - Henry
18 - Margaret at other end of table
19 - Christi
20 - Sheila
21 - ==Jan
21 #2  Dee
21#3  Barb
22 - Betty
23 - Terry
24 - Lorraine  aka Loretta
25 - Gary P
26 - Jerry
27 - Chip
28 - Mary Ann
29 - Shirley
30 - Tara
31 - Corinne
32 - Bill
33 - Mike

Edits as I recall them...  Betty

Thanks, Betty.  But who is missing entirely?  I know two couples left the rally early so missed the last supper.  Tops of heads don't help much!  I have a separate list and will tidy it up and post it when we get everyone identified.  Adding Barb makes it 34.  Who are the other three missing?

For those who wonder, Red Cliffs had asked that couples be seated across from one another to make the bills easier to compile.  But, it didn't quite work out as intended.  The couples ended up almost catty-cornered from one another and some of the couples ended up next to one another.  Anyway it all worked out eventually!

ArdraF

We actually had another last last supper last night.

A BIG thank you to Kim & Cristi Bertram and Don & Mary Ann Nesbitt for the invite to dinner.  We met @ Pat's Bar-B-Que in Salt Lake City last night and had a great dinner and fun/conversation with them.

Great people like that make it hard to go a whole year until the next rally that we are able to attend.

Thanks again guys, we really had a great time.

Mike, Chrystal and Jared.

So that's three couples, or six people, who did not attend.  I think on my final count I said 21 RVs and 42 people but it would be 43 people because one RV had three people.  So we still have three people missing!  Who was hiding under the table??

ArdraF

Betty's list has 35 names (3 #21s) plus 6 not attending is 41, so we are missing one couple.

ken

edit, the missing couple is Larry&Kathy (DakotaRed)

Attachments

• P1010963-001.JPG
    P1010963-001.JPG
    191.2 KB · Views: 24
Can anyone figure out what numbers they would be on the list?  Who were they sitting next to?

Ken & Sheila said:
Betty's list has 35 names (3 #21s) plus 6 not attending is 41, so we are missing one couple.

ken

edit, the missing couple is Larry&Kathy (DakotaRed)

Boy is that a motley looking crew sitting at that end of the table. ;D

Mike.

Back
Top Bottom