Our Last Supper - Moab

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ardra,

Larry and Kathy were not at the dinner,  but I now see that Kim already posted this.
Also missing were Patricia & Dale aka NJNDale

ken

ArdraF said:
Thanks, Betty.  But who is missing entirely?  I know two couples left the rally early so missed the last supper.  Tops of heads don't help much!  I have a separate list and will tidy it up and post it when we get everyone identified.  Adding Barb makes it 34.  Who are the other three missing?

For those who wonder, Red Cliffs had asked that couples be seated across from one another to make the bills easier to compile.  But, it didn't quite work out as intended.  The couples ended up almost catty-cornered from one another and some of the couples ended up next to one another.  Anyway it all worked out eventually!

ArdraF

I actually loved that arrangement. I end up with 2 pretty girls from each side and have fun with them. On the end Husbands pick up the bill. That was dream date for me. One have to love Moab rally.
Now we are stuck in Denver on our own and it is pretty lonely here. We missing our friends and I am jealous to hear about Salt lake city mini rally.

zmotorsports said:
We actually had another last last supper last night.

A BIG thank you to Kim & Cristi Bertram and Don & Mary Ann Nesbitt for the invite to dinner.  We met @ Pat's Bar-B-Que in Salt Lake City last night and had a great dinner and fun/conversation with them.

Great people like that make it hard to go a whole year until the next rally that we are able to attend.

Thanks again guys, we really had a great time.

Mike, Chrystal and Jared.
I believe that's what the forum calls a mini rally.  8)  We are so jealous.  We so enjoyed meeting all of you.  We agree that a year is tooooo long to wait.  We hope to get the opportunity to have a "mini rally" with some of you before next year.  Tell Chrystal the first stop when we get home is JC Penney's to look for that dress.  She'll know what Dee means!  Hope to see you sometime soon.

Steve & Dee

Steve & Dee,

You could always join us at the New Years Rally, Catalina State Park, north of Tucson. Or in March we will be having a Spring rally at Lazydays RV Park in south Tucson to coincide with the Tucson street art fair.
I will be posting about the New Years rally soon and Randy will be posting about the Spring rally.

Sheila and I we pleased to meet you and hope to see you "down the road" in the future. And that goes for all the "new" forum rally attendee members!

ken

Ken

Thanks for the info.  New Year's is possibly do-able for us.  I'll watch for the postings. The March rally is out since I am still working as a tax man, anything in Feb, Mar or early April is out  :'(  We really enjoyed your and Shelia's company at the rally and hope to see you soon.

Steve

There's also the FMCA rally in Indio in January, Quartzsite forum rally in January, another FMCA rally in Farmington in April (?), Gillette FMCA and Escapees rallies this summer (June/July), and lots of mini-rallies wherever 2 or more Framily members find themselves in the same spot at the same time.

Wendy

Wendy said:
There's also the FMCA rally in Indio in January, Quartzsite forum rally in January, another FMCA rally in Farmington in April (?), Gillette FMCA and Escapees rallies this summer (June/July), and lots of mini-rallies wherever 2 or more Framily members find themselves in the same spot at the same time.

Wendy

At the chapter level in FMCA... there are literally hundreds of rallys every year... many involve RVForumites ... for example the 4wheelers chapter in Moab....two weeks ago.... they have about six+ every year.  There's one in St George, UT in the fall... which is handy for the west coasters.  As Wendy says it only takes a few.  BTW, is your hand/ wrist OK?

taoshum said:
BTW, is your hand/ wrist OK?

Pre-op is Wednesday, surgery Thursday, in Albuquerque. Then I get to try to do things for a couple of weeks with only my left hand. Lucky Mike.

Nice looking group.  I guess that's not the Sunset Grill?  I recognize some of the folks we met at Moab 2011.  Judy & I hope we can make it back to Moab next year. 

the missing couple is Larry&Kathy (DakotaRed)

Just getting back to this topic!  Can anyone tell me where Larry and Kathy were sitting?  Once I get them in place I'll post the revised list so we have an official record.

ArdraF

Okay, got it!  Thanks all.  Here is the revised and complete list.  I think everyone is counted!  ArdraF

Front left around the table.

1 ? Jared Zueck (in white shirt at head of table)
2 ? Chrystal Zueck
3 ? Debbie Sherow
4 ? Randy Sherow
5 ? Ernie White
6 ? Ron (aka Ron from Big D) Marabito
7 ? Don (aka Gmsboss1) Nesbitt
8 ? Janette (aka Bunky) Borowski
9 ? Ardra FitzGerald
10 ? Andrea Phillips
11 ? Larry (aka THE-BigLarry) Dodd
12 ? Frank Weimert
13 ? Olga Stiskala
14 ? Steve (aka Steve N Dee) Falchini
15 ? Ken Kuch
16 ? Kim (aka Skyking4ar2) Bertram
17 ? Henry Wishard
18 ? Margaret Wishard at other end of table
19 ? Christi Bertram
20 ? Sheila Kuch
21 ? Jan Stiskala
22 ? Dee Falchini
23 ? Barb Weimert
24 ? Betty Brewer
25 ? Terry Brewer
26 ? Loretta Dodd
27 ? Gary (aka Bajarat) Phillips
28 ? Jerry FitzGerald
29 ? Chip (aka Falconhunter) Borowski
30 - Mary Ann Nesbitt
31 ? Shirley Marabito
32 ? Tara White
33 ? Corinne Roscoe
34 ? Bill (aka Photog) Roscoe
35 ? Mike (aka ZMotorsports) Zuech

Left early:
Larry (aka DakotaRed) & Kathy Belikoff
Gary (aka Taoshum)& Coleen Ferguson
Fred (aka fperez7802) & Virgie Perez
Patricia & Dale (aka NJNDale) Pestes

NEXT TO LAST LAST SUPPER WAS Ardra and Jerry at the Sunset Grill last night (they left this AM). The LAST LAST SUPPER will be tomorow night when the last of the Forumites (Tara and Ernie) visit the Moab Brewery.

Safe travels to all,

Tara 'n Ernie

Back
Top Bottom