Bluegrass Festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are taking our new to us (1999 Tioga) to a bluegrass festival for 3 or 4 days.  I play in a Bluegrass Gospel band  (Crossroads Bluegrass Gospel Band ) and we will be performing at the Jimmy Martin Memorial Bluegrass Festival.  It will sure be nice to have the motorhome to come back to rest and eat.

We won't have a power hookup so we will get to give it a real boondocks test.

Sounds like a fun event and, as you say, it will be good to have the RV to come back to.

We enjoyed our camphost stint in Death Valley during 49ers encampment. We could sit outside the motorhome and listen to the music. And we always knew when it was 8 pm because they always played I'll Fly Away. I kind of miss that. Maybe we need to hit a bluegrass festival or go back to DV for the 49ers Encampment.

Wendy

Bluegrass Festivals are a great bargain. For the price, you get the camping and your entertainment.  You can even get free admission by volunteering at some festivals.

I like to attend the Blythe Bluegrass Festival at the Blythe, CA fairgrounds.  It's about 15 miles from Quartzsite and dovetails nicely with the week of the Big Tent in Quartzsite.

Spend 3 days taking in the music while camping at the fairgrounds, then dump and fill before heading over to Q and the RV Forum Quartzsite rally.

Back
Top Bottom